Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Book Is For Sale

Today I can say I've accomplished a life goal by writing a book. That it's topic is another life goal, one I held on to for 30 years, makes it all the more special. "Mail from Kyrgyzstan: My Life As An Over-50 Peace Corps Volunteer" is available on Amazon.com in every country they have a presence. It's totally affordable at $4.49USD for the digital edition and $15.99 for the paperback. People from 50 countries viewed the blog I kept while writing the book at least once. I truly hope they have access to an Amazon wherever they live.
I'm an old guy and marketing the book on Facebook is as far as I can go. Any help you can give by tweeting, hooting and hollering about it will be greatly appreciated. Writing a nice review will be equally appreciated. Thanks in advance for your support.

Whether I sell a few copies or a lot the journey of writing the book has been life affirming for me. My Peace Corps experience made me a better person and I strive every day to continue to improve.